Friday, June 7, 2013

A Word for the Wise, to All the Creepy Creepers!!

Dear Mr. Creepy Creeper, just because you come into my place of employment, order food, and give me a good tip, does NOT give you the right to then comment on my looks and my body.  Noticing these things does not mean you have to let them spew out of your disgusting mouth. Had I known ahead of time that you believed this gave you the right to do so, I never would have accepted your tip in the first place, nor would any other decent, self-respecting woman that I know.  You, sir, are the most putrid of all the people I have the misfortune to deal with on a daily basis.  Keep your thoughts to your damned self!!

On another note, I will be off for the next two days, so I will be enjoying time with my husband and children.  Therefore, there will not be another post until after my shift on Monday.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment