Thursday, June 6, 2013

Act Your Age, Not Your Shoe Size

Well, today was a shitfest.  It was dead all day, and the tables that I DID get were cheap assholes.  I have three women gorge their fat jaws, then leave me $3 on a $65 bill.  Not to mention that I had to make all three of their salads and their 3 apps by myself!  Mind you that I work at a pizza joint, so it takes A LOT of food to make a $65 bill.  Those bitches didn't come in until 30 minutes until I was supposed to leave, took FOREVER to order, ran me to death, and then put down roots and camped out an extra 30 minutes after they were done eating.  All for a goddamned $3 tip!!!!! I had three women earlier in the day today come in so I ask them what they want to drink, two were nice and ordered and then the third won't even look at me, uh-oh then she snarls at me, "Ughhh, diet PEPSI, I guess" and rolls her eyes.  What a bitch.  So I very nicely say "Ok, I'll be right back with that".  I go get their drinks, then come back to get their order.  The two nice ladies order with no problem, then the bitch says that she wants an order of our brownie bites, and she wants a dipping sauce with them, we have several, so I ask her which one she would like, explaining her options.  She seriously told me she didn't know which one, and for me to go get my manager and ask him which one she likes.  Are you kidding me?  With all of the people we handle on a daily basis, how in the hell is he supposed to know?  So, I go get him, tell him the deal, and he says to me exactly what I had thought, "how is he supposed to know?".        He goes out and speaks with them anyways, just to humor them, then goes into the kitchen and gets them one of each.  My thought, though, is how have you made it all the way to adulthood when you can't tell the difference between raspberry, chocolate, caramel, and vanilla?  Especially since you had already eaten them before!!  The rest of my day was VERY uneventful, unfortunately, because that meant I only walked out the door with $20.  Bluhh, hopefully tomorrow will be better, and I'll have a super awesome, amazing story to share.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment