Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Definitely Fed Up!!!

Today was another really busy day, although not quite the shit storm yesterday was.  We got slammed for lunch rush with only me and another server.  The other server had gotten several big tables, but I didn't have any big groups, so I was busy but fine.  The store manager started going to tables before I could get to them and getting their drink orders, but instead of handing them over, he kept them!!  All of them!! Then kept the tips!!  He was running up to them before I could ever get the chance.  It's not like I had left them sitting there either.  He would run up to them as soon as they would walk through the door and follow them to the table so that he could get there first.  He has a new boy toy and I have a feeling that's what behind him turning into this little greedy monster.  If I had any doubts yesterday about going to the owner on him, I absolutely have NONE now.  What a dick head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment