Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stone Cold Bag of Cunts

             This post is not going to be about me.  My day was wayyy too shitty, and I'm still far too angry over my thieving greedy lard ass manager stealing from me AGAIN for the third day in a row to even begin to recount today's events.  No, no, this day's post will be about a former co-worker of mine, with some bitching about how those of us in the service industry are treated worse than bellybutton lint.  The pizza place I work for delivers.  We had one delivery driver, we'll call him Adam.  He was the best.  Not only did he do his job well (showed up on time, worked late when needed, did everything asked of him, yada yada, blah blah blah, so on and so forth), but he also was ready and able to help out anyone else who happened to need it.  I can safely say he was one of the better employees they had.  You get the point.  He was working a 10 hour shift not long ago, because some one had called off.  Everything was as usual.  He had a delivery, so Adam got the customer's food all gathered up.  He then tucked all of the ordered items safely away in the heated delivery bag that he had been assigned that day.  After that Adam proceeded to call said customer to inform her that her food was ready, and he was on his way with it.  Just for fun, we'll call this said customer Wretched Bitch.  I'm almost positive that's what her name was anyway.   Adam then leaves the store with delivery bag in hand on his way to Wretched Bitch so that she can gobble it all up in one fail swoop and grow her ass a few inches wider.  When Adam arrives at the house, he walks up to the door, food in hand, and knocks on the door.  Wretched Bitch answers.  As I was not present for this interaction, I will describe this conversation as I was told it happened.

Adam:  Hello, my name is Adam from Pizza Place.  I have the food you ordered.  Your total is $33.90.

Wretched Bitch:  Why the hell does it cost so much?!  The special said it was only $27.50!!

Adam:  Yes, ma'am, but that was before you added the extra toppings and before tax.

Wretched Bitch:  Well, I guess I'll pay for it, but you're not getting a tip!!!!

(she then hands Adam the money and demands exact change back, so Adam digs it out of his pocket and hands it to her awaiting grubby shrew hand)

Adam:  Well, that's your choice, I guess, but I don't think that it's fair for you to punish me for something I have no control over.

              Right after Adam said that, that horrible fucking cunt reared back and open hand slapped Adam across his face with all the strength she could muster.  Adam immediately turned around, without saying a word for fear of getting shit canned, or worse, arrested, and walked back to his car.  He got in and drove back to work.  By the time he had gotten back, Wretched Bitch had already called and told our manager that Adam was EXTREMELY rude to her.  Therefore, upon entering the establishment, he was immediately pulled into the office and grilled by our Glorious Leader, dickhead, thieving, lard ass Store Manager.  Adam carefully explained everything that had transpired.  He told him every word exchanged, and about the slap.  Our genius manager then proceeds to fire him anyways for "being rude to a customer."  He then calls Wretched Bitch back to kiss her greasy cottage cheese ass for a bit, then offer her a free meal nest time she orders.  So, my thought is, not only does this horrible excuse for a human being get away with assaulting Pizza Place's  employees, she also gets rewarded for doing as such.  I'm calling bull shit!!  I shutter at the thought that, as an employee in the service industry, we have no rights to defend ourselves against verbal or physical abuse.  We just have to stand there with a blank stare and a fake smile and take anything a "Guest" wants to throw our way for fear of losing our jobs and the way we support ourselves and families.  The shitheads on top of the pyramids don't care.  We are just another number, and there is an endless line of other punching bags they can get to take our place.  I bet Adam wishes he would have just knocked that stinky twat out cold and went home.  I know I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment